Wardrobe Clerk - Part Time
The Wardrobe Clerk provides friendly service to all employees who pick up and drop off uniforms in the Wardrobe Department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Assists employees with uniform exchange according to established procedures.
· Collects and inspects uniforms from employees who are terminating or transferring.
· Prepares soiled uniforms for laundry pickup at end of each shift. Inspects and puts away all clean uniforms.
· Issues and collects aprons and accessories.
· Issues Towels, Aprons and Linen to Food & Beverage outlets.
· Records sales of items on transaction slips and employee’s department as required, totaling at end of shift.
ADDITIONAL JOB DUTIES:
- Completes loan slips for borrowed uniforms or accessories.
- Completes new hire and termination paperwork and issues lockers.
- Unpacks, Barcode and hangs stock.
- Minimal sewing.
- Audit Rental uniforms and lockers.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental, and company policies.
- Acts as a role model to other employees and always presents oneself as a credit to Harrah’s and encourages others to do the same.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Must have proven customer service skills and be able to keep records in English and maintain mathematics records.
- Six months wardrobe or retail-related experience is preferred.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to fulfill the obligations of this position.
· Must be able to observe safety guidelines and energy conservation guidelines. Must have proven customer service skills and be able to keep records in English and maintain mathematics records.
· Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
· Ability to speak and understand Spanish is preferred.
· Must present a well-groomed appearance.
· Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business.
- Communicate in a positive and friendly manner.
- Must have computer skills.
- Sewing abilities preferred.
- Basic knowledge of sewing machines, hemmer, etc. preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds from the ground to above-head level.
· Must be able to lift, carry and hang uniforms constantly from one rack to another.
· Must be able to push and pull heavy racks of uniforms.
· Must be able to reach over the head, kneel down, or bend over to either hand a uniform or to remove a uniform.
· Must be able to climb or step up and down from a ladder or step stool.
· Must be able to stand on your feet for extended periods of time.
· Must be able to continually and quickly maneuver in a small work area.
· Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
· Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.
Preference is given to Ak-Chin community members and members of other recognized Arizona tribes.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).