VIP Transportation Driver - On Call
- Assists selected guests promptly and courteously with transportation services on and off property
- Drives safely, obeying all traffic laws
- Answers general questions about Harrah's Ak-Chin, and promotes property benefits.
- Inspects vehicle prior to occupancy, verifying that the vehicle is clean, well-stocked and in working order
- Routinely checks vehicle fluid levels and fuels vehicle as appropriate.
- Effectively communicates with the Supervisor to report any mechanical difficulties and/or maintenance needs of the vehicle
- Presents a clean, neat, well-groomed appearance, wearing only the designated Transportation uniform while on the job.
- Maintains written record of all trips, number of passengers, departure and arrival times, dispatcher's name and destination.
- Is flexible and receptive to change in work environment, procedure, and schedule as required by business demands.
- Adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies in an ethical manner.
- Builds memorable relationships with guests, assists guests with their luggage, and travel itinerary.
- Encourages mutual respect, dignity, and integrity with all employees by setting positive examples at all times.
- Demonstrates Upbeat and Positive attitude, and executes on all service behaviors in accordance with Harrah's service standards.
- Is a participative member of the team by volunteering and being involved in projects, committees, and task forces providing input and suggestions. Contributes to the continuous improvement of the business with ideas.
- May be assigned to Valet Parking or other hotel departments as needed.
The requirementslisted are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required tofulfill the obligations of this position.
Must be able tospeak, read, write and understand English.
Must be at least18 years of age.
Must have andmaintain a valid AZ Drivers License and successful Motor Vehicle Report (MVR).
Must have theability to deal with a variety of people in a courteous and professionalmanner.
Must have basicknowledge of local area.
Must bepersonable and energetic.
Must present awell groomed appearance.
Must performduties with a sense of urgency.
Class C CDLpreferred but not required.
Knowledge andfamiliarity with area highways, airports, hotels and attractions required.
Ability to readand understand highway maps required.
Ability to driveand operate all types of passenger vehicles and light trucks required.
Ability to drivevehicles with manual transmissions required.
Ability tooperate vehicles in a variety of extreme traffic and weather situations.