VIP Transportation Driver-Casino Marketing-On Call (Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino)
- Assists selected guests promptly and courteously with transportation services on and off property
- Drives safely, obeying all traffic laws
- Answers general questions about Harrah’s Ak-Chin, and promotes property benefits.
- Inspects vehicle prior to occupancy, verifying that the vehicle is clean, well-stocked and in working order
- Routinely checks vehicle fluid levels and fuels vehicle as appropriate.
- Effectively communicates with the Supervisor to report any mechanical difficulties and/or maintenance needs of the vehicle
- Presents a clean, neat, well-groomed appearance, wearing only the designated Transportation uniform while on the job.
- Maintains written record of all trips, number of passengers, departure and arrival times, dispatcher’s name and destination.
- Is flexible and receptive to change in work environment, procedure, and schedule as required by business demands.
- Adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies in an ethical manner.
- Builds memorable relationships with guests, assists guests with their luggage, and travel itinerary.
- Encourages mutual respect, dignity, and integrity with all employees by setting positive examples at all times.
- Demonstrates Upbeat and Positive attitude, and executes on all service behaviors in accordance with Harrah’s service standards.
- Is a participative member of the team by volunteering and being involved in projects, committees, and task forces providing input and suggestions. Contributes to the continuous improvement of the business with ideas.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma/GED is required.
- One-year of Valet or driving experience preferred.