VIP Host - Diamond Lounge - Part Time
To provide exceptionalpersonalized service to, and respond to requests from qualified highly ratedcustomers in the restricted VIP Lounge (Diamond Club).
- Provide upscale, personal VIP service to qualified high limit customers in invited guest lounge.
- Contact gaming host or VIP front desk services upon request by guests.
- Respond to guest questions about hotel and casino facilities and services, special events, player events, and local attractions
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
- Acts as a role model to other employees and always presents oneself as a credit to Harrah's and encourages others to do the same.
- Other duties as assigned.
· HighSchool Diploma or GED preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- One-year of experience in a food and beverage operation assigned to VIP customers.
The requirements listed arerepresentative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to fulfill theobligations of this position.
- Must have vast knowledge of service, food, wines and liquors.
- Must be able to set priorities and simultaneously manage multiple assignments.
- Must be able to complete work assignments and react to customer requests, complaints and other unusual situations with little or no supervision.
- Must have the ability to know all hotel and casino facilities and services, special events and player events, and local attractions.
- Must be able to initiate and engage in conversation in a professional and friendly manner.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English. Preference given to candidates with casino industry experience and to those who can speak a second language.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- Must be flexible with schedule based on business demands and coverage including but not limited to working swing shift hours or grave shift hours.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demandsdescribed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work inside and maneuver around Diamond Club and Lounge kitchen area.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and respond to multiple customer demands simultaneously.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues
- Must have the manual dexterity to be able to grab; pull, grip, hold, and push service carts.
Preference is given to Ak-Chin community members and members ofother recognized Arizona tribes.
This isnot necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties,requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job,management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require thatother or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g.emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technicaldevelopments).