Valet Booth Attendant - Full Time
As a member of the Hotel Department, the role of a Valet BoothAttendant is to greet guests as they arrive and depart from the casino/hotel,answer questions and build memorable relationships with our guests. The Valet Booth Attendant plays a key role increating a lasting impression when our guests arrive and depart, therefore anoutgoing energetic, genuine and customer oriented personality is vital for thisposition.
· Manages booth at all times so as to allowparkers to offer fast and efficient service.
· Hangs all keys on correct key post in a neat andorganized fashion
· Ensures booth, podium and Porte Cochere areasare clean, organized and well maintained
· Enters information in computer system
· Maintains accurate and timely key counts totrack valet volume
· Greets the customers at all times (acknowledgeswaiting guests).
· Manage valet through lane remains clear
· Opens passenger(s) and driver doors (whenapplicable).
· Makes Suggestions for property promotions andactivities highlighting revenue generating opportunities.
· Builds customer relationships while guests arewaiting for their vehicles.
· Accepts any gratuities from guests and dropsthem as part of the valet parker tip pool. Position is classified as "non-tipped".
· Maintain energy level and remain attentive whilestanding on feet during throughout 8-10 hour shift.
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
· Must be able to sit, stand, kneel, bend, squat,walk or run.
· Must be able to run and stand for up to 10 hoursper day.
· Offers assistance to guests with luggage, in the absence of a BellPerson, to reduce wait time for guests.
· Move a guest vehicle forward to stage for retrieval/park
· HighSchool Diploma or GED required
The requirementslisted are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required tofulfill the obligations of this position.
· Customer serviceexperience desired.
· Computerexperience and proficiency in common computer applications and Internet Use is preferred.
· Must be able tospeak, read, write and understand English.
· Must possess theability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
· Must present apolished, impeccable appearance and a professional demeanor.
· Must performduties with a sense of urgency.
· Must be able towork flexible hours and be open to corrective feedback and direction.
· Must bepersonable and energetic.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demandsdescribed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to handle large/heavy items up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, squat, walk and run.
- Must be able to stand up to 10 hours per day.
- Must be able to work with and tolerate areas containing varying noise and temperature levels, illumination, vibration, crowds, and areas with second hand smoke
- Must be able to work at a fast pace, efficiently.
- Must be able to respond to visual, olfactory and aural cues.
· Must be able tooperate in mentally and physically stressful situations
· Must be able towork a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
Preference is given to Ak-Chin community members and members ofother recognized Arizona tribes.
This is not necessarily anexhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, effortsor working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended tobe an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right torevise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performedwhen circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload,rush jobs or technical developments).