Total Rewards Representative
Provides "A" level customer service whileenthusiastically promoting the Total Rewards program.
· Greets andwelcomes customers with a smile as a company representative.
· Constantly seeksways to improve friendly, helpful service and reduce customer waiting time topositively impact department's customer service ratings.
· Effectively andenthusiastically communicates the benefits of the customer loyalty program andprovides players with a compelling reason to play at Harrah's every time.
* Cross sells property events (shows, promotions, etc.)and amenities (hotel, restaurants, etc.). Ensures each customer interaction results in increased customerconfidence in Total Rewards
· High school diploma or GED required.
· 1-2 years of customer service experience preferred
The requirements listed arerepresentative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to fulfill theobligations of this position.
· Able to respond to visual and auditory cues
· Able to meet service standards throughout the shift
· Able to speak, read, write and understand English
· Able to work independently with minimal supervision
· Able to respond calmly and make rational decisions when handlingcustomer needs and concerns
· Basic Computerskills (WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Able to type 35 words per minute
· Able to use 10 key
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demandsdescribed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Able to lift and/or carry objects weighing up to 10 pounds
· Able to continuously maneuver around office including the ability tobend, crouch, kneel, twist and work at a desk
· Able to move quickly around entire property and stand for long periodsof time
· Must be able towork with and tolerate areas containing varying noise and temperature levels,illumination, vibration, crowds, and areas with second hand smoke
· Must be able towork at a fast pace, efficiently.
· Must be able torespond to visual, olfactory and aural cues.
· Must be able tooperate in mentally and physically stressful situations
· Must be able towork a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays