Talent Specialist (Recruiter)
The Talent Specialist is amember of the Employment Team within Human Resources and is responsible for recruitmentand plays a key role in company wellness initiatives. In the realm of recruitment, the TalentSpecialist will build relationships with potential candidates, through social networking,direct sourcing and other recruitment methods. In addition, this position will play an active role in communicationtowards company benefits and wellness initiatives. Candidates must be energetic, self-motivated,organized, and desire to represent and work for the largest gaming industry inthe world!
· Designs andexecutes aggressive tactics to build applicant pipeline.
· Creates courtshipbetween Harrah's Ak-Chin and the applicant; maintains relationship throughon-boarding.
· Initiatesproactive recruitment and sourcing strategies to meet staffing demands withminimum time to fill.
· Maintains,promotes and executes employee referral program to maximize employeeparticipation
· Maintains allSocial Networking sites (Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter) to build relationshipswith potential candidates and expand potential recruitment pool.
· Schedule andfacilitate all Panel and Leadership Panels.
· Developscommunication for recruitment
· Responsible forconducting Behavioral Interviewing Training and other programs as assigned.
· Contacts anddevelops relationships with educational institutions, local and stateemployment agencies, and other organizations that will assist Harrah's inidentifying new applicants.
· Responsible fordeveloping and maintaining collateral or other information to be used forfacilitating company job opportunities to potential applicants.
· Coordinates jobfairs to attract new employees to Harrah's Ak-Chin.
· Developsinternship relationships with colleges and other accredited educationalinstitutions.
· Prescreens andrefers qualified applicants to company hiring personnel for follow-upinterview.
· Identifiesattributes of high potential employees with hiring Managers amongst allpositions to ensure we are selecting quality applicants.
· Assists HRManager with the development and implementation of the annual recruitment plan.
· Projects yearlyrecruitment expenditures for budgetary control.
· Corresponds withjob applicants to notify them of employment consideration.
· Plans andexecutes the annual benefits enrollment; Provides enrollment material andcommunication ongoing throughout the year.
· Trains newemployees through a benefit orientation. Provides customized benefit packetsfor each status.
* Conducts Calculator Decision Tool sessions with newlybenefit eligible employees
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor's degree(B.A.) from four- year college or university, with a concentration in HumanResource Management or Business related required.
· Minimum three tofive years in Human Resources or recruitment/external search experiencerequired.
· Excellent projectmanagement skills.
· Excellenttechnical skills (proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point) required.
· Must be able towork a flexible schedule.
· Strong ability tomulti-task.
· Excellentpresentation skills and professional appearance.
· Spanish speakingpreferred.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL, AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
· Must be able tomaneuver to all areas of the casino.
· Must be able tolift up to 30 pounds and carry up to 10 pounds.
· Must be able tobend, reach, kneel, twist and grip items while working at assigned deskarea.
· Must have themanual dexterity and coordination to operate office equipment, including aphone, PC computers, fax machine and photocopier.
· Must be able towork at a fast pace and in stressful situations.
· Must be able tohandle multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Must be able toread, write, speak and understand English.Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues