Table Games Dealer- Dual Rate (Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino)
*$1000 signing bonus*
The Table Games Dual Rate Supervisor has two distinct sets of responsibilities that fluctuate between supervisor and line level depending upon business needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Supervises the assigned table games and ensures a smooth operation, ensures established policies and procedures are followed by the Games Department personnel.
- Deals cards at an assigned table in accordance with established policies and procedures for the gaming entertainment of Harrah’s guests.
- Responsible for interviewing, training, and selecting employees for the department.
- Conduct Performance Reviews in accordance with policies and procedures; provide feedback; coaching and development guidance as needed.
- Responsible for planning, supervising and monitoring the work of the team members in assigned area(s).
- Supervises the opening and closing procedures of assigned table games.
- Ensures a smooth department operation in compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Oversees all action in assigned area; reports any outstanding or irregular play to Casino Operations Manager.
- Maintains a continuous inspection of deck(s), ensuring the security of assigned game at all times.
- Exchanges guest currency for gaming tokens and ensures the safety of all tokens and cash entrusted.
- Assists guests in playing and ensures adherence to established rules, policies and procedures.
ADDITIONAL JOB DUTIES:
- Review, analyze and make recommendations with respect to wage increases; promotions; or demotions as needed.
- Respond to and handle employee complaints (grievances) in a timely and efficient manner.
- Recommend or take appropriate action when administering disciplinary processes in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Responsible for monitoring legal compliance with federal, state and gaming laws.
- Schedules and places personnel, utilizing the tools and equipment available.
- Settles disputes amicably arising from guest complaints.
- Sets the proper example of hospitality and ensures that a visual impression of friendliness and courtesy are maintained from all Games personnel in an assigned area.
- Ensures adherence to all safety policies and procedures and reports any safety hazards to assigned Casino Operations Manager.
- Assists with the monitoring and administration of special promotions and programs.
- Develops new gaming guests through contacts and provides the appropriate services and assistance for these new guests.
- Recommends guest complimentary service of room, food and beverage.
- Recommends changes in the department including: hiring, promotion, demotion, and termination
- Recommends wage and salary changes for assigned personnel within established limits.
- Coordinates with Supervisors and Security to detect and prevent attempts to cheat and to identify floor irregularities to a Table Games Supervisor, Casino Operations Manager or Assistant Casino Operations Manager.
- Communicates all irregularities, safety hazards, and questions to Table Games Supervisor or Casino Operations Manager
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies
- Acts as a role model to other employees and always presents oneself as a credit to Harrah’s and encourages others to do the same
- Other duties as assigned