Surveillance Technician Full Time
Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino, where we inspire grown-ups to PLAY!
The Surveillance Technician is responsible for the continuing operation and maintenance, both preventative and remedial of all assigned surveillance equipment, to include the authorized inventory.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain the complete documentation and equipment service records.
- Submit monthly equipment status and accountability reports of work in progress, scheduled, and work completed.
- Able to function in the full capacity as an observer for scheduled periods or as required by departmental needs.
- Comply with various internal departmental policies, procedures and directives.
- Become familiar with the operation and maintenance of all assigned surveillance equipment.
- Perform preventative and remedial maintenance of cameras, domes and associated equipment.
- Maintain physical balance while working above the floor, utilizing ladders, scaffolding, and/or mechanical/hydraulic man lifts.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Previous experience and knowledge of CCTV equipment and basic electronics is preferred.
- Previous mechanical and electrical experience that includes proficiency in connecting, splicing, soldering and assembly of electrical and computer components is preferred.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to fulfill the obligations of this position.
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and produce legible, accurate reports.
- Must be able to use a computer and operate efficiently with Word and Excel.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to maneuver to all areas of the casino.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds and carry up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, reach, kneel, twist and grip items while working at assigned tasks.
- Must be able to climb and maintain balance on ladders and work in high places.
- Must be able to perform for extended periods of time in confined spaces.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1151126