Senior Executive Table Games Host- Casino Marketing-Full Time (Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino)
Own all aspects of strategic relationships with a specific group of VIP Table games players for whom they direct account development, relationship building and service while on property. Your overarching purpose in this role will be to develop a lasting, growth-oriented relationship with each customer through a combination of in-person and on the phone sales activities. To accomplish this goal, you will have a variety of technical tools and property partners as your support.
As a member of this team, you will be the first line of contact with a property’s very best guests; exuding an exceptional motivation to serve while exhibiting a unique blend of gregariousness and graciousness. An intuitive and creative problem solver, you will strive to delight our guests, be committed to proactive service recovery and be skilled in social awareness.
The ideal candidate for this position will be resilient, tenacious, and have a passion for service in a customer facing role as well as the ability to develop relationships via the telephone. To be best positioned to succeed, candidates should have a keen sense of personal ambition and the ability to engage both their customers and their team members to commit to action.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for generating casino revenue through development of VIP Table Games accounts while maximizing existing revenue streams utilizing our active databases and implementing creative marketing programs.
- Position has a strict focus on Table Game Dominant Players with no play criteria associated.
- Builds loyalty among valued VIP customers by developing relationships effectively utilizing marketing and upscale sales techniques.
- Maintains relationships with VIP guests through personal contact by phone and in person with the goal of maximizing gaming revenue goals through table games players as set by the management team.
- Significant amount of time customer facing; participating in special events and social functions.
- Coordination as needed with VIP Hospitality team to lead to successful delivery of pre-trip itinerary; leveraging partnerships throughout the property (Gaming, Hotel, Food & Beverage, etc.) to maximize smooth, high end service delivery.
- Generate new to business VIP guests. Work with Table Games management to prospect new VIP level players.
- Establishes, coordinates, and leads both on and off-property VIP events.
- Fully empowered with comping authority.
ADDITIONAL JOB DUTIES:
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Harrah’s policies and procedures for the safe and efficient operation of company facilities. Employees who violate Company policies and procedures are subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
- Anticipates, responds to and consistently meets or exceeds the needs of guests including, but not limited to, transportation and accommodation arrangements.
- Handles difficult guests and situations in a calm, professional and prudent manner.
- Fully complies with all applicable rules, regulations, laws and policies, and conducts themselves with highest levels of integrity and honesty.
- Responds to and consistently meets the needs of internal clients.
- Supports and cultivates new ideas and methods to deliver business solutions.
- Identifies ways to increase efficiencies or improve product or service.
- Clearly communicates programs/services to necessary people, seeks their support and keeps them informed of changes that may impact the business.
- Keeps track of existing products/services and/or progress on new initiatives.
- Stays up to date with the latest developments in the industry, current market trends and all on-property and competitor events.
- Develops skills to handle increasingly complex matters.
- Complies with and upholds company expectations including Code of Commitment, policies, procedures, industry regulations, department goals and business strategy.
- Politely gives consistent, timely and accurate information and finds answer when unsure.
Education and/or Experience
- GED or high school diploma required.
- Three to five years of experience in casino/hotel with a focus on Casino Table games, customer service, or other account management experience required.
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to think independently in making decisions to maximize customer service experience and program profitability.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving, and analytical skills required.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have a systematic and process-oriented mindset to ensure seamless end-to-end customer experiences.
- Excellent networking abilities.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.