Seamstress Part Time
The Seamstress provides the service of mending,sewing, and altering employee uniforms as requested.
· Processes newemployee uniforms by measuring employees and altering garments to fit.
· Provides allsewing, altering and mending for employee uniforms as needed.
· Provides mendingservice for our guests on request and minor alterations from retail shop.
* Operates and maintains sewing equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must have experience using sewing equipment.
The requirements listed arerepresentative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to fulfill theobligations of this position.
· Must be able to observe safetyguidelines and energy conservation guidelines. Must have proven customer serviceskills and be able to keep records in English and maintain mathematics records.
· Must have minimalcomputer skills.
· Must be able toget along with co-workers and work as a team.
· Must present a well-groomed appearance
· Ability to uphold and demonstrate thehighest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards requiredby a regulated business
- Communicate in a positive and friendly manner.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demandsdescribed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must be able to maneuver throughout wardrobearea.
· Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds and carryup to five pounds.
· Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, twist andgrip items while working at an assigned area.
· Must be able to work at a fast pace and instressful situations.
· Must be able to read, write, speak andunderstand English.
· Must be able to respond to visual and auralcues.
* Must be willing to accept any and all job assignmentsfrom the supervisor or department head.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 180004RE