Retail Clerk On Call
The Retail Clerk works in theGift Shop and the primary role is to assist customers in purchasing merchandiseup to and including cashiering responsibilities.
· Provide excellent customer service and possess effective sellingskills.
· Responsible for following and adhering to Cash Handling policies andprocedures.
· Maintain stock levels as directed.
· Maintains merchandise on display neatly and in proper area.
· Receives and marks prices on merchandise as directed.
· Follows proper procedures and maintains cleanliness of the work area.
· Sponsors and trains new employees as required.
* Assists in monthly inventory
· High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
· Six months retail or retail-related experience isrequired.
The requirements listed arerepresentative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to fulfill theobligations of this position.
· Must have proven customer service skills and be able tokeep records in English and maintain mathematics records.
· Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as ateam.
· Mustpresent a well-groomed appearance
· Abilityto uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations andrecognize standards required by a regulated business
- Communicate in a positive and friendly manner.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, knowledge of retail marketing, excellent leadership skills, and demonstrated guest service orientation
- Must have minimal computer skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demandsdescribed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must be able to maneuver throughout Retail area.
· Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
· Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful situations andstand on feet for long periods of time.
· Must be able to lift 25 pounds and carry up to 10 pounds.
· Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, twist, climb ladder and grip itemswhile working at an assigned area.
· Must be able read, write, speak and understand English.
· Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.
· Must be able to accept any and all job assignments from the manager ordepartment lead
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 180004RA