Pool Attendant - Part Time
The Pool Attendant plays arole in greeting and meeting guests at the pool area within 10 seconds. ThePool Attendant maintains a clean work area around the pool.
- Maintains a neatand clean work area, but not limited to, arranging pool furniture, picking upused towels, stocking clean pool towels, empty all trash cans and ash urns and cleaning the pool.
- Maintain poolrestrooms and refill supplies (soaps, etc.) in order to provide convenient andcourteous service.
- Detail cleans CorkscrewsLounge
- Sweep/Wash cooldeck
- Must be able tocomplete work assignments with little direct supervision.
- Calls security ifemergency situation arises
- Collects paymentsfor the sale of sunscreen, sunglasses, etc.
- HighSchool Diploma or GED preferred
- Previousexperience preferred
- CPRtraining preferred
The requirements listed arerepresentative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to fulfill theobligations of this position.
- Must be able toread, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able toget along with co-workers and foster team work.
- Must present awell-groomed appearance.
- Musthave good guest service skills
- Abilityto uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations andrecognize standards required by a regulated business
The physical demandsdescribed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able tomaneuver around the pool area easily.
- Ability to swimpreferred
- Mustbe able to work in extreme heat and direct sunlight for long periods of time
- Must be able tostand and walk for the entire shift.
- Must be able towork at a fast pace, efficiently.
- Must be able torespond to visual, olfactory and aural cues.
- Must be able tooperate in mentally and physically stressful situations
- Must be able towork a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
Preference is given to Ak-Chin community members and members ofother recognized Arizona tribes.
This isnot necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties,requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job,management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require thatother or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g.emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technicaldevelopments).