Pool Attendant - Full Time
The Pool Attendant plays a role ingreeting and meeting guests at the pool area within 10 seconds. The PoolAttendant maintains a clean work area around the pool.
· Maintains a neat and clean work area, but not limited to,arranging pool furniture, picking up used towels, stocking clean pool towels,empty all trash cans and ash urns andcleaning the pool.
· Maintain pool restrooms and refill supplies (soaps, etc.) inorder to provide convenient and courteous service.
· Detail cleans Corkscrews Lounge
· Sweep/Wash cool deck
· Must be able to complete work assignments with little directsupervision.
· Calls security if emergency situation arises
· Collects payments for the sale of sunscreen, sunglasses,etc.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High School Diploma or GED preferred
· Previous experience preferred
· CPR training preferred
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge,skill and/or ability required to fulfill the obligations of this position.
· Must be able to read, write, speak and understandEnglish.
· Must be able to get along with co-workers and foster team work.
· Must present a well-groomed appearance.
· Must have good guest service skills
· Ability to uphold and demonstratethe highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standardsrequired by a regulated business
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands described here are representative ofthose that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essentialfunctions of this job. Reasonableaccommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to performthe essential functions.
· Must be able to maneuver around the pool area easily.
· Ability to swim preferred
· Must be able to work in extreme heatand direct sunlight for long periods of time
· Must be able to stand and walk for the entire shift.
· Must be able to work at a fast pace, efficiently.
· Must be able to respond to visual, olfactory and auralcues.
· Must be able to operate in mentally and physically stressfulsituations
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends,evenings and holidays
Preference is given to Ak-Chincommunity members and members of other recognized Arizona tribes.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of allresponsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditionsassociated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflectionof the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job orto require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstanceschange, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs ortechnical developments).