Pool Attendant- Full Time (Harrah's Ak-Chin)
The Pool Attendant playsa role in greeting and meeting guests at the pool area within 10 seconds. ThePool Attendant maintains a clean work area around the pool.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Maintains a neat and clean work area, but notlimited to, arranging pool furniture, picking up used towels, stocking cleanpool towels, empty all trash cans and ash urns and cleaning the pooland pool deck of foreign debris.
· Maintain pool restrooms and refill supplies(paper products, trash bags soaps, refill etc.) in order to provideconvenient and courteous service.
· Detail cleans Corkscrews Lounge
· Sweep/Wash cool deck
· Must be able to complete work assignments withlittle direct supervision.
ADDITIONAL JOB DUTIES:
· Calls security if emergency situationarises
· Collects payments for the sale of sunscreen,sunglasses, etc.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High School Diploma or GED preferred
· Previous experience preferred
· CPR training preferredQualifications:
The requirements listedare representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to fulfillthe obligations of this position.
· Must be able to read, write, speak andunderstand English.
· Must be able to get along with co-workers andfoster team work.
· Must present a well-groomed appearance.
· Must have good guest service skills
· Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highestlevel of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulatedbusiness
PHYSICAL DEMANDS ANDWORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demandsdescribed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonableaccommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to performthe essential functions.
· Must be able to maneuver around the pool areaeasily.
· Ability to swim preferred
· Must be able to work in extreme heat and directsunlight for long periods of time
· Must be able to stand and walk for the entireshift.
· Must be able to work at a fast pace,efficiently.
· Must be able to respond to visual, olfactory andaural cues.
· Must be able to operate in mentally and physicallystressful situations
· Must be able to work a flexible scheduleincluding weekends, evenings and holidays
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 5287