Poker Dual Rate Supervisor
ThePoker Dual Rate Supervisor has two distinct sets of responsibilities thatfluctuate between supervisor and line level depending upon business needs.
· Supervises the assigned Poker room andensures a smooth operation, ensures established policies and procedures arefollowed by the Games Department personnel.
· Deals cards at anassigned table in accordance with established policies and procedures for thegaming entertainment of Harrah's guests.
· Responsible forinterviewing, training, and selecting employees for the department.
· ConductPerformance Reviews in accordance with policies and procedures; providefeedback; coaching and development guidance as needed.
· Responsible forplanning, supervising and monitoring the work of the team members in assignedarea(s).
· Supervises theopening and closing procedures of assigned table games.
· Ensures a smoothdepartment operation in compliance with established policies and procedures.
· Oversees allaction in assigned area; reports any outstanding or irregular play to CasinoOperations Manager.
· HighSchool Diploma or GED required
· CollegeDegree Preferred.
· Minimumtwo-year's experience as a Poker Dealer preferred.
The requirements listed arerepresentative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to fulfill theobligations of this position.
- Thorough knowledge of table games relating to their operations, rules, security of company funds, potential exposure of rule changes.
- Extensive knowledge of casino rules, regulations, and Internal Control Procedures as related to Poker.
- Documented ability to comply with regulatory issues; variances, income control, surveillance, and all areas of regulatory procedures.
- Demonstrated high levels of FOCUS service skills on a consistent basis.
- Professional and well-groomed appearance.
- Documented teamwork behaviors and attitudes.
- Documented supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of casino rules, regulations, and Internal Control Procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills (including in volatile situations).
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong gaming device knowledge.
- Knowledge of SDS, CMS, and Total Rewards systems.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demandsdescribed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to maneuver to all areas of the casino.
- Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, twist and grip items.
- Must have sense of urgency and keep up with fast paced business practices.
- Must be able to work calmly and professionally in stressful situations.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondary smoke, high noise levels, bright lights and dust.
- Excellent vision (including peripheral) is needed for game security.