- Works under guidance of preventative maintenance and work order program.
- Familiar with and operates Energy Management systems.
- Ensures safe, efficient operation of all equipment relevant to boilers, chillers, pumps, life safety equipment, air handlers, and emergency generators.
- Responsible for preventative and regular maintenance of all equipment.
- Applies operation procedures as required by state and local codes.
- Performs water-testing treatment for boilers and chillers.
- Maintains log of all equipment status and inventory of parts and material necessary for repairs.
- Performs preventative maintenance of all kitchen equipment as directed. Performs daily routine maintenance.
- Responsible for all preparation necessary to ensure proper application of paints varnishes sealers and rustproofing.
- Maintains inventory of spare carpet, related tools, and supplies. Installs and/or repairs carpet and vinyl flooring as directed.
- Presents self as a credit to Harrah's and encourages others to do the same.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate is required.
- Three (3) years experiences in specific skill area or one (1) year experience and/or educational requirements from an accredited institution.
- Previous experience in mechanical maintenance work is required.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to fulfill the obligations of this position.
- Must be able to read, speak, write and understand English.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and develop teamwork.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.