· Repairs, replaces, and performs preventative maintenance on all motors, panels, and electrical equipment.
· Replaces burned out light bulbs, checks electrical circuits, refrigeration controls, and contacts.
· Familiar with the installation, as well as the repair of, any and all electrical equipment.
· Repairs furniture, doors, windows, slot machine stands, gambling tables, and cabinet work.
· Fabricates office partitions, doors, cornices, counters, panel walls, and ceilings.
· Performs all maintenance necessary to keep all locks and locking devices in functional and safe operating condition.
· Installs, connects, and tests sanitary plumbing fixtures, fire sprinklers, hydraulics, refrigeration, various gas, steam, and other pressure systems.
· Performs all maintenance and repair functions on major system break-downs, diagnosing trouble, repairing or replacing.
· Handles regular preventative maintenance of all HVAC and refrigeration equipment. Maintains inventory of supplies under guidance of Facilities Shift Supervisor.
· Ensures safe, efficient operation of all equipment relevant to boilers, chillers, pumps, life safety equipment, air handlers, and emergency generators.Installs and/or repairs carpet and vinyl flooring as directed
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to fulfill the obligations of this position.
- Must be able to read, speak, write and understand English.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and develop teamwork.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- Must demonstrate Mechanic II abilities and knowledge in specific skills area (HVAC; electrical; plumbing; carpentry).
Job Reference #: 1800036J