Maintenance Mechanic Lead
· Leads the mechanics on a particular shift in the performance of duties under the direction of the Facilities Supervisor.
· Ensures that schedules are being met and that emergencies are handled properly.
· Repairs, replaces, and performs preventative maintenance on all motors, panels, and electrical equipment.
· Replaces burned out light bulbs, checks electrical circuits, refrigeration controls, and contacts.
· Enters in work records as appropriate; contributes to the appraisals and development plans of subordinates.
· Inspects individual employee performance against standards to ensure C.A.S.H. for guests and excellent working environment for employees.
· Familiar with the installation, as well as the repair of, any and all electrical equipment.
· Repair furniture, doors, windows, slot machine stands, gambling tables, and cabinet work. Fabricates office partitions, doors, cornices, counters, panel walls, and ceilings.
· Performs all maintenance necessary to keep all locks and locking devices in functional and safe operating condition.
· Installs, connects, and tests sanitary plumbing fixtures, fire sprinklers, hydraulics, refrigeration, various gas, steam, and other pressure systems. Performs all maintenance and repair functions on major system breakdowns, diagnosing trouble, repairing or replacing.
· Handles regular preventative maintenance of all HVAC and refrigeration equipment. Maintains inventory of supplies under guidance of Facilities Shift Supervisor. Familiar with and operates Energy Management systems.
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate is required.
- Mechanical skills are essential.
- Previous experience in mechanical maintenance work is required.
- Must be able to read blueprint
- Must be able to read, speak, write and understand English.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and develop teamwork.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.