Maintenance Mechanic - Full Time
· Repairs, replaces, and performs preventative maintenance on all motors, panels, and electrical equipment. Replaces burned out light bulbs, checks electrical circuits, refrigeration controls, and contacts.
· Familiar with the installation, as well as the repair of, any and all electrical equipment.
· Repair furniture, doors, windows, slot machine stands, gambling tables, and cabinet work. Fabricates office partitions, doors, cornices, counters, panel walls, and ceilings.
· Performs all maintenance necessary to keep all locks and locking devices in functional and safe operating condition.
· Installs, connects, and tests sanitary plumbing fixtures, fire sprinklers, hydraulics, refrigeration, various gas, steam, and other pressure systems. Performs all maintenance and repair functions on major system breakdowns, diagnosing trouble, repairing or replacing.
· Handles regular preventative maintenance of all HVAC and refrigeration equipment. Maintains inventory of supplies under guidance of Facilities Shift Supervisor. Familiar with and operates Energy Management systems.
- Ensures safe, efficient operation of all equipment relevant to boilers, chillers, pumps, life safety equipment, air handlers, and emergency generators.
- Responsible for preventative and regular maintenance of all equipment.
- Applies operation procedures as required by state and local codes.
- Performs water-testing treatment for boilers and chillers.
- Maintains log of all equipment status and inventory of parts and material necessary for repairs.
- Performs preventative maintenance of all kitchen equipment as directed. Performs daily routine maintenance.
- Responsible for all preparation necessary to ensure proper application of paints varnishes sealers and rustproofing.
- Maintains inventory of spare carpet, related tools, and supplies. Installs and/or repairs carpet and vinyl flooring as directed.
- Other duties as assigned