Lounge Server (Chop Block & Brew)
- Takes drink orders, communicates with bartender utilizing the proper calling order, assists in the preparation of drinks and presents drinks to guests.
- Handles money according to departmental procedure.
- Provides personalized service and uses guests' name.
- Resolves service problems according to Service Recovery guidelines.
- Maintains a general knowledge of alcohol by brand and cocktails by ingredients.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
- Acts as a role model to other employees and always presents oneself as a credit to Harrah's and encourages others to do the same.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess vast knowledge of food and beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, to include beer, wine and liquor.
- Must be able to multi-task and work successfully with little to no supervision.
- Must be able to initiate conversation in a professional, friendly and respectful manner.
- Must present a professional appearance that guests will find approachable.
- Must have basic math skills to properly charge and credit various items.
- Must know or have the ability to learn all casino and hotel services and facilities, special events and player events, and local attractions.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.