Inventory Parts Specialist
The Inventory Parts Specialistwill report to the Assistant Facilities Manager and will work closely with theFacilities Administrative Assistant and will have contact with outsidecontractors and vendors as necessary.
1. Responsible for locating parts and supplies requiredby the Facilities department.
2. Involved in price negotiations for parts and suppliesrequired by the Facilities department.
3. Assist Administrative Assistant in contractnegotiations with outside vendors which are maintained by the department.
4. Assist Administrative Assistant with P & L andbudget preparations.
5. Assist in the design, implementation, motivation, andupgrades of the department inventory control system.
6. Review and approve purchase requisitions within thespecified monetary amounts.
7. Review department invoices prior to Director/Managerapproval and approve invoices within specified monetary amounts.
8. Assist in the preparation on contracts and CERs forapproval
· High schooldiploma required.
· One yearFacilities Administrative and Facilities Purchasing experience.
· Experience withautomated purchasing system.
· Two yearspurchasing experience.
Therequirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or abilityrequired to fulfill the obligations of this position.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and develop teamwork.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Thephysical demands described here are representative of those that must be met byan employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to maneuver to all areas of the casino both inside and outside.
- Must be able to stand, stoop, bend, lie on back and ascend/descend ladders in normal execution of duties.
- Must be able to push and lift weight of up to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to see small objects in poorly lit areas.
- Must possess coordination and dexterity to work with hand and power tools.
- Must be able to work in areas containing high noise levels, dust and secondary smoke.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful situations.
- Must be able to respond to visual, olfactory and aural cues.
- Must be able to work inside and outside the facility