Income Control Auditor I
Performs the function of ensuring gaming revenues are accurately accounted for which includes entering data into a PC, recording, calculating and summarizing numbers and reviewing documents for proper completion. Performs variety of accounting, record keeping and clerical functions in the accounting department and provides efficient, timely customer service to both external and internal customers.
- Performs assigned audit function asking questions regarding the various audit steps to be performed.
- Summarizes, calculates and records numbers on various documents.
- Reviews, reconciles and verifies documents for proper completion.
- Investigates any discrepancies identified while performing the above audits and sends exceptions.
- Adheres to regulatory, departmental, property and company policies and procedures.
- Communicates any unusual/suspicious activity to the Supervisor/Manager.
- Reviews discrepancy responses from all departments.
- Files documents as necessary.
- Is flexible in working shifts, length of shift, and length and times of lunch/breaks.
- Must have the ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High school diploma or GED preferred
· One to two years previous experience in audit functions or gaming operation areas preferred.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to fulfill the obligations of this position.
· Computer program skills preferred: CMS (or similar casino system) and SDS (Bally's Slot Data System).
- Numerical and statistical aptitude.
- Typing, adding machine and calculator skills a must.
- Microsoft office literate
- Applicant must submit to and pass a Microsoft Excel test.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Must be able to get along well with co-workers and work as a team with professionalism.
- Must be self-motivated and able to handle more than one function at a time by being well organized.
- Must be able read, write, speak and understand English
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to continuously maneuver around office,
- Must be able to work at a desk for long periods of time
- Must be able to respond to written and aural cues.
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate the computer and other necessary office equipment.
- Must be able to respond calmly to demands of internal customers and work in pressure situations.
- Must be able to stoop, bend and kneel
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds above or below the shoulders
- Must be able to push and pull up to 100 pounds