Income Control Auditor- Full Time
Key Job Functions:
· Performs assigned audit function asking questions regarding the various audit steps to be performed.
· Summarizes, calculates and records numbers on various documents.
· Reviews, reconciles and verifies documents for proper completion.
· Investigates any discrepancies identified while performing the above audits and sends exceptions.
· Adheres to regulatory, departmental, property and company policies and procedures.
· Communicates any unusual/suspicious activity to the Supervisor/Manager.
· Reviews discrepancy responses from all departments.
· Files documents as necessary.
· Meets the attendance guidelines of the job.
· Is flexible in working shifts, length of shift, and length and times of lunch/breaks.
· Other duties as required by the department.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business.
- Numerical and statistical aptitude.
- Typing, adding machine and calculator skills a must.
- Microsoft office literate
- Applicant must submit to and pass a Microsoft Excel test.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
· Must be able to continuously maneuver around office, effectively work at a desk for long periods of time and respond to written and aural cues.
· Must have the manual dexterity to operate the computer and other necessary office equipment.
· Must be able to respond calmly to demands of internal customers and work in pressure situations.
· Must be self-motivated and able to handle more than one function at a time by being well organized.
· Must be able read, write, speak and understand English.