Hotel Supervisor- Full Time
Manage,observe and lead your hotel team members in delivering great service to ourguests. You will be expected to rolemodel the set service behaviors, engage your team through recognition, createand positive and motivating work environment and provide continued developmentopportunities. Candidates for thisposition must possess strong leadership skills, passion for customer serviceand drive for excellence.
- Responsible for interviewing, training, and selecting employees for the department
- Prepare and Conduct Performance Reviews in accordance with policies and procedures; provide feedback; coaching and development guidance as needed.
- Review, analyze and make recommendations with respect to wage increases; promotions; or demotions.
- Respond to and handle employee complaints (grievances) in a timely and efficient manner.
- Recommend or take appropriate action when administering disciplinary processes in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Responsible for monitoring legal compliance with federal, state and gaming laws.
- Prepares weekly and daily schedule for hotel employees and briefings to ensure all employees are aware of all promotions and events.
· High School Diploma or GED required
· 1-2 yearssupervisory experience
The requirements listed are representative of theknowledge, skill and/or ability required to fulfill the obligations of thisposition.
· Successfulcompletion of the Supervisor Leadership Assessment Program (SuperLAP) isrequired.
· All internalcandidates to "Career Mobility?? and "Legendary Leadership?? classes as well asany additional classes offered by Caesars Entertainment
· Must be able tospeak, read, write and understand English.
· Must possess theability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
· Must have andmaintain a valid AZ Drivers License and successful Motor Vehicle Report
· Computerexperience and proficiency in common computer applications and Internet Use isrequired.
· Must be highlymotivated and self directed.
· Must be able tomake rational decisions when handling guests and employee conflicts.
· Excellentinterpersonal, customer service, teambuilding and problem solving skills arerequired.
· Must have strongwritten and verbal communication skills.
· Must present awell groomed appearance at all time.
· Must performduties with a sense of urgency
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Thephysical demands described here are representative of those that must be met byan employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to handle large/heavy items up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, squat, walk and run.
- Must be able to stand up to 10 hours per day.
- Must be able to work outside in extreme weather conditions.
- Auditory and visual range must include immediate environment
- Must possess the ability to handle high levels of stress that often accompany working with the public and long hours of standing
- Must be able to work with and tolerate areas containing varying noise and temperature levels, illumination, vibration, crowds, and areas with second hand smoke
- Must be able to work at a fast pace, efficiently.
- Must be able to respond to visual, olfactory and aural cues.
- Must be able tooperate in mentally and physically stressful situations
- Must be able towork a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays