Host/Cashier Part Time (Chop Block & Brew)
The role of the Host in the Range/Chop Block and Brew/Steakhouse is to provide excellent service to every guest in an upbeat and positive manner. The Host maintains a high energy level, seats guests in the restaurant and/or handles transactions as a cashier. The Host/Cashier ensures smooth operation of seating flow using a reservation system and emails.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Proficient in the operating functions of cash register and POS computers for all food outlets.
- Maintains expected service levels, ensures all revenue is accurately handled and internal controls during system outages.
- Appropriately reserves and manages guest bookings/reservations
- Manages the flow of business and seats the restaurant in rotation regardless of business volume.
- Possess the ability to effectively communicate in a clear, professional and friendly manner with all guests and employees.
- Accurately manages and delivers comps to guests.
- Accurately obtains vital information from guests to communicate to management and casino hosts.
- Differentiate guest service and gives priority service to the appropriate tier leveled player during cash and seating transactions.
- Possess the ability to professional handle high pressure and difficult situations.
- Works closely with servers, bussers and management to ensure quality of food, the dining experience and guest satisfaction.
- Ensures tables are clear, appropriately set up and presentable for guests to be seated prior to being seated.
- Upholds standards of dining room ambiance and atmosphere.
- Presents an impressionable persona when greeting guests and during their departure.
- Presents customers their menu and informs and up-sells any specials/Chefs features with enticing verbiage.
- Ensures accurate set up for accommodating large groups/parties.
- Receives pertinent information and ensures accuracy of food orders for to-go items before delivery.
- Engages guests in conversation during seating and/or register transactions.
- Handles and solves any concerns and questions from guests.
- Acts as a role model to other employees and always presents oneself as a credit to Harrah's and encourages others to do the same.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
- Keeps designated working area clean and organized, and assists in maintaining cleanliness of dining room, including host stand area, assisting buss person and servers as necessary...
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Must be proficient in Outlook, Guest Bridge, Open Table, online reservation apps, and POS system.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team
- Must present a well-groomed appearance
- Must be able to stand on feet for prolonged periods of time
- Must have speed and accuracy in order to maintain maximum efficiency
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Must have a sense of urgency and react to changing business demands
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business