Hospitality Administrative Assistant
Coordinates scheduling fordepartment, prepares purchase requisitions, tracks and schedules training andassists managers and director with day-to-day activities and projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Coordinates scheduling for Internal Training inthe Infinium System.
· Coordinates External Training (Health Dept) forthe Property.
· Coordinates all Internal Banquet Event Orders.
· Schedules the Internal Banquet Ballroom forProperty functions.
· Administers reports and projects required foreach department.
· Responsible for daily micros report tracking.
· Collects/tracks/records comment cards and mailsresponse letters.
· Prepares CSA reports and tracks for thedepartment.
· Receives and handles vendors' inquiries.
· Receives incoming calls and determines nature ofbusiness and forwards them on accordingly.
· Tracks expenses and overtime for Hotel, F&Bdepartments.
· Creates and maintains operational andstatistical reports.
· Maintains menu-costing records.
· Assists in preparation of annual capital budget.
· Prepares and maintains purchase requisitions andcapital expenses.
· Follows up on all purchases for payments.
· Prepares agendas for Hotel, F&B meetings.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
A complete checklist of thephysical and mental demands incumbent to this position, as well as the workingconditions under which these duties are performed, is available uponrequest. Those demands and conditionsoccurring on a consistent basis are deemed essential to the performance of these duties.
High school education and 2 years of specialized experience or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred. Must have proven skills in Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of AS400 and Infinium a plus.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful situations. Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English with a high proficiency. While performing this position, incumbent must be able to facilitate in a normal administrative environment.
Harrah's reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary.