Guest Services Representative Part Time
A GuestService Representative plays a key role in creating an impression when ourguests arrive, depart, and call for assistance, therefore an outgoing energetic, genuine and customer orientedpersonality is vital for this position.
· Checks guest in and out of hotel following established procedures
· Acts as hotel cashier following established procedures includingaccurate record keeping, posting of charges, billing disputes and cash paymenthandling.
· Accurately informs guests of shows, facilities, services and roomamenities available at Harrah's.
· Assists guests by attempting to honor special requests for specificaccommodations and presents options when those requests cannot be met.
· Follows up with each guest as needed.
· Assist guests with information about local area attractions
* Answers phone professionally and energeticallyand assists guests with questions/ concerns
· HighSchool Diploma or GED required
The requirementslisted are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required tofulfill the obligations of this position.
· Customer serviceexperience desired.
· Computerexperience and proficiency in common computer applications and Internet Use isrequired.
· Must be able tospeak, read, write and understand English.
· Must possess theability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
· Must present apolished, impeccable appearance and a professional demeanor.
· Must performduties with a sense of urgency.
· Must be able towork flexible hours and be open to corrective feedback and direction.
· Must bepersonable and energetic.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands describedhere are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to handle large/heavy items up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, squat, walk and run.
- Must be able to stand up to 10 hours per day.
- Must be able to work with and tolerate areas containing varying noise and temperature levels, illumination, vibration, crowds, and areas with second hand smoke
- Must be able to work at a fast pace, efficiently.
- Must be able to respond to visual, olfactory and aural cues.
· Must be able tooperate in mentally and physically stressful situations
· Must be able to worka flexible schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays