Guest Services Representative- Full Time
A Guest Service Representative plays a key role in creating an impression when our guests arrive, depart, and call for assistance, therefore an outgoing energetic, genuine and customer-oriented personality is vital for this position.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Checks guest in and out of hotel following established procedures
* Acts as hotel cashier following established procedures including accurate record keeping, posting of charges, billing disputes and cash payment handling.
* Accurately informs guests of shows, facilities, services and room amenities available at Harrah's.
* Assists guests by attempting to honor special requests for specific accommodations and presents options when those requests cannot be met.
* Follows up with each guest as needed.
* Assist guests with information about local area attractions
* Answers phone professionally and energetically and assists guests with questions/ concerns.
* Proactively checks reservations for accuracy to ensure seamless service.
* Maintain energy level and remain attentive while standing on feet during throughout 8-10 hour shift.
* Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
* Must be able to stand up to 10 hours per day.
* Maintains a clean and spotless work area.
* Outgoing personality.
Preference is given to Ak-Chin community members and members of other recognized Arizona tribes.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).