Floor Stocker Part Time (Chop Block & Brew)
The Floor Stocker is a member of the front -of-house Range/CBB/Steakhouse team. The Floor Stocker plays a key role in assisting the wait staff by owning the service well, sorting dishes, completing beverage orders, and stocking service well. Individuals for this role must be able to work in a fast pace environment, maintain organization, and provide friendly service.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Scrape dirty dishes, glassware and silver as received from servers, then carry items back to the dishwashing area in an approved manner.
- Restock water glasses, coffee cups, utensils and condiments as required.
- Possess the ability to effectively communicate in a clear, professional and friendly manner with all employees
- Work closely with servers, as well as management to ensure maintenance of par levels of all essential tools.
- Maintain an adequate level of required supplies at all times
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness in assigned areas at all times
- Replenish ice in the soda machines and refill all beverage machines as well as maintaining their cleanliness.
- Maintain a clean floor in the side stations and entry ways
- Work with the servers, as a team, to provide excellent and ongoing service to our guests.
- Expedite and run food as needed
- Act as a role model to other employees and always present oneself as a credit to Harrah's, and encourages others to do the same
- Meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to regulatory, departmental and company policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Must possess a pleasant personality.
- Individual must be highly motivated and self-directed
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English
- Must have the ability to calmly handle stressful situations and be willing to work any day and any shift
- Must be able to stand and walk on feet up to 10 hours per day
- Must have a sense of urgency and react to changing business demands.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business.