Floor Stocker - Full Time
Plays a key role in assisting the Buffet wait staff byowning the service well, sorting dishes, completing beverage orders, andstocking service well.
· Scrape dirtydishes, glassware and silver as received from servers, then carry items back tothe dishwashing area in an approved manner.
· Monitor trashbins inside well and empty when full.
· Restock waterglasses, coffee cups, utensils and condiments as required.
· Work closely withservers, other floor stockers as well as management to ensure maintenance ofpar levels of all essential tools.
· Maintain anadequate level of required supplies at all times
· Maintain a highstandard of cleanliness in assigned areas at all times
· Replenish ice in thesoda machines and refill all beverage machines as well as maintaining theircleanliness.
· Maintain a cleanfloor in the side stations and entry ways.
· Work with theservers, as a team, to provide excellent and ongoing service to our guests.
· Adhere toregulatory, departmental and company policies
ADDITIONAL JOB DUTIES:
· Other duties asassigned
· Act as a rolemodel to other employees and always present oneself as a credit to Harrah's,and encourages others to do the same
The requirements listed arerepresentative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to fulfill theobligations of this position.
· Must possess a pleasant personality.
· Individual mustbe highly motivated and self-directed
· Must be able to get along withco-workers and work as a team.
· Must present a well-groomed appearance.
· Must be able tospeak, write, read and understand English
· Must have the abilityto calmly handle stressful situations and be willing to work any day and anyshift
· Must have a sense of urgency and reactto changing business demands.
· Ability touphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations andrecognize standards required by a regulated business.Individuals for this role must be able to work in afast pace environment, maintain organization, and provide friendly service