Floor Stocker - Buffet - Full Time
Plays a key role in assisting the Buffet wait staff byowning the service well, sorting dishes, completing beverage orders, andstocking service well.
· Scrape dirtydishes, glassware and silver as received from servers, then carry items back tothe dishwashing area in an approved manner.
· Monitor trashbins inside well and empty when full.
· Restock waterglasses, coffee cups, utensils and condiments as required.
· Work closely withservers, other floor stockers as well as management to ensure maintenance ofpar levels of all essential tools.
· Maintain anadequate level of required supplies at all times
· Maintain a highstandard of cleanliness in assigned areas at all times
· Replenish ice in thesoda machines and refill all beverage machines as well as maintaining theircleanliness.
· Maintain a cleanfloor in the side stations and entry ways.
· Work with theservers, as a team, to provide excellent and ongoing service to our guests.
· Adhere toregulatory, departmental and company policies
ADDITIONAL JOB DUTIES:
· Other duties asassigned
· Act as a rolemodel to other employees and always present oneself as a credit to Harrah's,and encourages others to do the same
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
The requirements listed arerepresentative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to fulfill theobligations of this position.
· Must possess a pleasant personality.
· Individual mustbe highly motivated and self-directed
· Must be able to get along withco-workers and work as a team.
· Must present a well-groomed appearance.
· Must be able tospeak, write, read and understand English
· Must have the abilityto calmly handle stressful situations and be willing to work any day and anyshift
· Must have a sense of urgency and reactto changing business demands.
· Ability touphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations andrecognize standards required by a regulated business.
· Individuals forthis role must be able to work in a fast pace environment, maintainorganization, and provide friendly service.
· Possess theability to effectively communicate in a clear, professional and friendly mannerwith all employees
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demandsdescribed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must be able tomaneuver to all areas of assigned restaurant throughout entire shift.
· Must be able tolift trays and bus tubs with heavy items at shoulder level.
· Must be able toclean tables in a timely fashion.
· Must be able tolift up to 50 pounds and be able to reach across tables.
· Must be able topush or pull 300 lbs. on a cart or dolly.
· Must be able tostoop and bend as necessary.
· Must be able totolerate areas containing secondary smoke.
· Must be able towork at a fast pace and in stressful situations.
· Must be able torespond to visual and aural cues.
Preference is given to Ak-Chin community members and members ofother recognized Arizona tribes.
This isnot necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties,requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job,management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require thatother or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g.emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technicaldevelopments).