Finance Administrative Assistant- Full Time (Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduate required; college education preferred.
- Five years secretarial or administrative experience at a senior level is preferred.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to fulfill the obligations of this position.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must possess strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, administrative and organizational skills.
- Excellent PC skills and knowledge of most software (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and MS mail) is required.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and high degree of initiative.
- Knowledge of Business English, spelling and office procedures.
- Must be able to get along well with co-workers and work as a team.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to maneuver to all areas of the casino.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds and carry up to 5 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, twist and grip items while working at assigned desk area.
- Must have the manual dexterity and coordination to operate office equipment, including calculator, PC computers, fax machine and photocopier.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful situations.
- Must be able to assess priorities and work under pressure, handling multiple tasks at one time.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
Preference is given to Ak-Chin community members and members of other recognized Arizona tribes.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).