Exceptional Service Champion- Customer Service- Full Time (Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Consistently improve the customer experience at the property as measured by % of 10/9-scores for Net Promoter Score (NPS) on the customer survey.
- Respond to all Detractor emails sent via Medallia
- Track all Team Members who are recognized as delivering Exceptional Service via Medallia and provide weekly report to applicable Department Leaders
- Respond to all comments posted on social media via Birdeye
- Administer, coordinate, and manage all customer service reports.
- Analyze customer service data from all service platforms to identify strengths and opportunities for improvement in the organization and provide results to Operational Excellence Manager and other applicable department leaders
- Analyze and evaluate existing service delivery systems and collaborate with functional area managers to improve the customer experience.
- Create and advocate a shared vision of great customer service at the property.
- Evaluate all possible causes of service deficiencies and initiate corrective action.
- Research best practices throughout the company that might improve service levels at the property.
- Observe service interactions and processes particularly during key result times
- Develop new service processes, standards and measurements.
- Influence and consult with functional area managers to implement new service processes and directives.
- Link multiple service components to completely understand their interrelationship and impact on the customer’s experience.
- Prepare materials for Forecast/CI/Exceptional Service-related meetings and lead meeting in the absence of the Op Ex Manager
- Champion the property "Rallies" to inspire great customer service amongst the frontline employees.
- Complete ad hoc research as requested by property management team.
- Recognize respective Team Members who provide exceptional service
- Acts as a role model and presents oneself as a credit to Harrah’s and encourages others to do the same.
- Adheres to all department and company policies and procedures.
- Performs all related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred or equivalent degree experience in casino operations.
- Experience in a casino operational area is highly preferred
- Successfully pass panel conducted by Human Resources
- Strong quantitative and business analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task, manage several projects/tasks at one time
- Knowledgeable in company’s strategies and change philosophies
- Strong communicator; works collaboratively and maintains positive working relationships
- Proactive and objective
- Results oriented and trustworthy
- Works comfortably with all levels of the organization
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- High level of energy, enthusiasm, and passion for improving the customer experience
- Work weekends and high-volume periods when needed
- Proficient in CMS, LMS, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to maneuver to all areas of the casino.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, reach, kneel, twist and grip items when necessary.
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a typewriter, computer 10-key adding machine, photocopy machine, fax machine and telephone.
- Must be able to respond calmly and make rational decisions when handling guests’ demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
- Must be able to work in areas containing high noise levels and secondary smoke
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful situations
FLSA: Exempt (Salary): Non-Exempt (Hourly):
Property Code: A59
Multi-Property: Dual Rate:
Bonus Plan: MGNT CSA Other
Preference is given to Ak-Chin community members and members of other recognized Arizona tribes.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).