EVS - HD Cleaner - Full Time
Clean and maintain the appearance of the casino's backof house, public areas and rest rooms to properly care for the facility andprovide a fresh, clean environment to guests and employees.
Cleans andempties trash cans and ash trays
Completes deepcleaning projects that preserve the overall appearance and proper maintenanceof walls, doors, floors, machines, furniture, windows, fixtures, and equipment
Sweep and moptile, brick, concrete, and all other hard surfaces
Detail cleansgaming equipment/devices from top to bottom
Detail cleansrestrooms using a low pressure cleaning machine
May be requestedto perform the duties of a guest room attendant (see GRA job description) in emergency situations
Operates heavyduty equipment including, but not limited to; Carpet extractors, pressurewashers, auto scrubbers, golf carts , and automatic pool cleaning equipment.
Shampoo carpetedareas using a carpet extraction machine
Cleans furniture,machines and chair bases, soiled fabrics, signage, light fixtures, vents andbar mats
Shampoos gamingtables as assigned
- Strips and waxes VCT floors as assigned
- Operates a hydraulic lift as needed to perform high cleaning tasks
- Removes gum from carpet and other hard surfaces
- Polishes metal stanchions as needed
- Cleans furniture, machines and chair bases.
· Identifies andreports areas of the property requiring attention to maintenance or cleanliness
- Moves, rearranges and cleans furniture
- Delivers items to hotel guestrooms as requested
- May be required to clean up excess water from hotel guest rooms and corridors in emergency situations
- Adhere to regulatory, departmental and company policies/procedures in an ethical manner
- Other duties as assigned.
HighSchool Diploma or GED preferred
The requirements listed arerepresentative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to fulfill theobligations of this position.
Knowledge offloor machines and cleaning equipment
Knowledge ofcleaning chemicals, shampoos, strippers and waxes
Ability to handlemultiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
Neat,professional appearance with excellent personal hygiene
Ability to workindependently
Documentedteamwork behaviors and attitudes
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and foster team work.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
Must be willingto become Lift certified required
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demandsdescribed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be physicallymobile with reasonable accommodations
Must be able tomaneuver to all areas of the casino and surrounding property
Must be able tobend, reach, kneel, twist and grip items
Must be able topush, pull, and carry up to 75 pounds repetitively
Must be able torespond to visual and aural cues
Must be able towork on ladders and lifts
Must be able toread, write and speak English
Must be able tooperate in mentally and physically stressful situations
Must be able totolerate areas containing varying noise and temperature levels, illumination,vibration, crowds, and areas with second hand smoke
Must be able towork a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
Preference is given to Ak-Chincommunity members and members of other recognized Arizona tribes.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of allresponsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditionsassociated with the job. While this is intended to be an accuratereflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise thecurrent job or to require that other or different tasks be performed whencircumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rushjobs or technical developments).