Events, Promotions & Entertainment Associate On Call
Join the team that puts fun first. At Harrah's Ak-Chin, making grown-ups smileand play is what we do best, which is why we stack our dream team withpassionate, energetic employees. Creativity,innovation and inspiration welcome.
Event, Promotion and Entertainment preparation, support and execution
· Appears at events, casino parties, concerts andperformances at the request of Events, Promotions & EntertainmentSupervisor or Manager.
· Greets and assists customers as a companyrepresentative.
· Assists guests with questions about the upcomingproperty events, promotions & entertainment.
· Processes show tickets for all guests, includingcomp and cash transactions.
· Generates revenue by suggesting, selling andissuing show tickets directly to guests at the Box Office, via telephone orother assigned methods.
· Efficiently makes reservations and issuestickets for off-site ticket vendors.
· Responsible for collecting funds, documentationand other required reporting items when selling/assigning show tickets.
· Effectively presents information and responds toquestions from other departments, customers, management team and generalpublic.
· Greets customers and escorts them to theirrespective seats/tables in the venue, when assigned showroom usher duties.
· Efficiently scans customer show tickets,provides necessary information.
· Issues prizes during events, promotionsinclusive of coin, cash, free slot play, reward credits and any otheritems/vouchers according to all standard operating procedures and compliancerequirements.Acts in a professional and courteous manner andexhibits a positive, outgoing personality
· HighSchool Diploma or GED required
The requirements listed arerepresentative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to fulfill theobligations of this position.
· Prior eventsand entertainment background preferred.
· Priorcustomer service experience preferred.
· Willing andable to demonstrate reading, writing and technical skills as part ofapplication process.
· Undergoes pre-employment screening andselection process.
· Must havebasic PC skills, including but not limited to use and navigation of Microsoft©Office, web-based applications and other software systems.
· Must have avalid electronic mail address accessible on a daily basis.
· Must be ableto work on multiple projects simultaneously.
· Must be able to make rational decisions and actquickly.
· Meets allrelevant regulatory requirements.
· Agrees tosign non-disclosure agreement and pass drug test continent upon job offer.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demandsdescribed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Able to liftand/or carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
· Able tocorrespond via telephone and e-mail in a fast-paced environment.
· Able torespond to visual and auditory cues.
· Able tocontinuously maneuver including the ability to bend, crouch, kneel, and twist,in both an office setting at a desk, and while in front of or interacting withguests.
· Must havethe manual dexterity required to manipulate props, equipment, prizes, etc. withsafety as a top priority while interacting with guests.
· Must possessoutgoing personality and be able to greet guests in a courteous and friendlymanner.
· Must be ableto get along well with co-workers and work as a team.
· Must be ableto hold and operate a ticket scanning device during the assigned shifts.
· Must be ableto move quickly around entire property and stand for long periods of time.
· Must befluent in English.
· Must be ableto work independently with minimal supervision.
· Must be ableto respond calmly and make rational decisions when handling customer needs andconcerns while maintaining an upbeat and positive attitude.
· Must be ableto work in areas containing second hand smoke.
· Must be ableto work in noisy environment.
· Must be ableto work both indoors and outdoors.
· Must be ableto work a flexible schedule, including but not limited to non-standard shifttimes, lengths and days off.
· Must be able to work and stand outside,sometimes in heat in excess of 115 degrees.
· Must be able to work independently.
· Must be able to push or pull up to 150pounds.
* Must be able to see and remember the specific detailsof incidents and persons