Coordinator Marketing Database & Advertising- Marketing-Full Time (Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Creates offers to improve customer profitability through increased visitation and incremental play.
- Runs Cognos and Showcase queries to understand the database of customers and to target specific customer segments.
- Utilizes Microsoft Excel and Access to develop complex offers including mystery and multi-choice offers based on advanced queries and randomization.
- Sets up test and control segments within offers to facilitate analysis of program success.
- Interfaces with the corporate direct mail, loyalty marketing and internet teams on offer setup, analysis and special projects.
- Manages relationships with corporate media services and external agencies.
- Manages traditional and digital advertising assets including making decisions on placements and messaging.
- Creates traditional and digital media scripts and copy
ADDITIONAL JOB DUTIES:
- Proofs direct mail creative and variable offer information for clarity and accuracy.
- Sets up mass e-mails and pre-recorded voice messaging.
- Conducts analysis of tests and offer success as requested.
- Responds to customer questions regarding account information and offers via telephone and e-mail.
- Serves as the Super User on the Harrah's Brand Patron Database Systems.
- Adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
- Acts as a role model to other employees and always presents oneself as a credit to Harrah’s and encourages others to do the same.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Advanced degree in Marketing, Business/Economics, Engineering, Accounting, Statistics or other technical field preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in managing data driven-marketing campaigns is preferred
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to fulfill the obligations of this position.
- Must possess excellent skills in project and people management, communication and writing
- Must have great attention to detail and motivation to drive projects to completion
- Must have working knowledge of Excel, Word, Access and query creation
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Professional written and verbal presentation skills are necessary
- Must be able to learn new computer systems quickly
- Able to operate in a team environment and represent the company in a positive way
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to maneuver in all areas of the casino, bend, stoop, reach, kneel, twist and grip when necessary to complete the duties of the position
- Must be able to utilize a computer and operate in office environment
- Must be able to operate in a fast, multiple task environment, respond calmly and make rational decisions when dealing with customers and respond to visual and aural cues
Preference is given to Ak-Chin community members and members of other recognized Arizona tribes.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).