Cook I (Dunkin Donuts)
· Conducts preparation of assigned menuitems according to standardized recipes and specifications.
· Chops, dices, and cuts the various meats,cheeses, vegetables and fruits for salad and sandwich preparation using handknives and electric slicer.
· Combines the various ingredients andplates the entrees, salads, sandwiches, desserts, ice cream, beverages andappetizers for service to the guest and or appropriate wait staff.
· Prepares all given items for a station inaccordance with restaurant needs.
· Performs various job duties that willinclude operation of grill, fryer, and French-top in accordance to therestaurant needs.
· Maintains the required par of food itemsin their assigned station.
· Ensures ingredient supply levels areaccurate.
· Must move items from shelves to carts andtransport to assigned stations for restocking purposes.
· Maintains a high level of service whileinteracting with co-workers and wait staff.
· Observes all safety rules andregulations.
· Makes sure all areas assigned are cleanand free of debris.
· Maintains proper food levels at all timesto ensure that all guests receive high quality products as defined by companystandards.
· Coordinates with the shift leader toensure proper par levels or the next day's product needs.
· Takes all appropriate actions to ensurequality and to reduce waste as directed by the Executive Chef.
· Maintains proper food rotation proceduresat all times for all items.
· Acts as a role model to other employeesand always presents oneself as a credit to Harrah's and encourages others to dothe same.
· Adheres to regulatory, safety,departmental and company policies.
· Maintains a visible positive attitude atall times and greets everyone with a smile and says their department signaturegreeting.
· All related s job duties are performed inaccordance with departmental and Caesar's policies, practices and procedures asdefined by the Executive Chef and the company standards of excellence.