Casino Cashier - On Call
Provide friendly, efficient, and accurate cashiering services to our customers and employees.
· Responsible for the operation of assigned bankor window according to procedures and regulations.
· Verifies incoming count for assigned bank orwindow.
· Counts down bank or window at end of each shiftand reconciles to the cage accountability or window impressment.
· Operates coin and currency counting equipment.
· Completes or verifies transfers to and from thevault, cage, slots, poker, table games, cash devices, or other cash handlingareas across the casino.
· Transports funds with carts to and from thevault, cage, slots, poker, table games, cash devices, or other cash handlingareas across the casino.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental, and company policies.
- Acts as a role model to other employees and always presents oneself as a credit to Harrah’s and encourages others to do the same.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience in general cash handling is required.
- Cashiering knowledge, good math and problem solving abilities required.
The requirements listed arerepresentative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to fulfill theobligations of this position.
- Must have excellent guest and human relations skills.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Must be able to work any shift as well as fluctuating times and days as needed.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demandsdescribed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to maneuver to all areas of the cashiering stations and vault.
- Must be able to lift up to and carry 50 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, twist and grip items while working at assigned area.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must have the manual dexterity and coordination to operate office equipment, including a 10-key adding machine, PC computers, fax machine and photo copier.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful situations.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.
- Must be able to work in a smoke-filled environment.
Preference is given to Ak-Chin community members and members ofother recognized Arizona tribes.
This isnot necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties,requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, managementreserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other ordifferent tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies,changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).