Caesars Rewards Supervisor- Caesars Rewards-Full Time (Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino)
Supervise daily Caesars Rewards activities including the coordination and execution of bus program..
· Interviews,selects, and trains employees for the department
· Conducts Performance Reviews in accordance with policies and procedures; provides feedback; coaches, develops, and guides as needed.
· Responds to and handles employee complaints (grievances) in a timely and efficient manner.
· Recommends or takes appropriate action when administering disciplinary processes in accordance with established policies and procedures.
· Supervises day-to-day operations of the Total Rewards staff ensuring excellent customer service.
· Conducts and presents required number of internal spotlights.
· Communicates and monitors TPSS Scores and performance goals.
* Coordinates Cascade product ordering from Caesars Rewards Menu and resolves issues as they ariseQualifications:
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Advanced Degree is preferred and/or or two to four years of experience in related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior customer experience required.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to fulfill the obligations of this position.
- Must have an eye for detail.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to work at a past pace and in stressful situations.
· Must be able to exercise good judgment in adverse situations.
· Ability to effectively manage time and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural cues.
· Must present a well-groomed professional appearance.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to maneuver to all areas of the casino.
- Physically able to stand/walk long periods of time.
- Must be alert and observant of your surroundings.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, twist and grip items.
- Must have the manual dexterity and coordination to operate office equipment, including a 10-key adding machine, PC computers, fax machine and photo copier.
- Must be able to work with and tolerate areas containing varying noise and temperature levels, illumination, vibration, crowds, and areas with second hand smoke
- Must be able to work at a fast pace, efficiently.
- Must be able to respond to visual, olfactory and aural cues.
- Must be able to operate in mentally and physically stressful situations
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays