Caesars Rewards Representative - On Call (Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino)
Provides "A" level customer service while enthusiastically promoting the Caesars Rewards program.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Greets and welcomes customers with a smile as a company representative.
· Constantly seeks ways to improve friendly, helpful service and reduce customer waiting time to positively impact department’s customer service ratings.
· Effectively and enthusiastically communicates the benefits of the customer loyalty program and provides players with a compelling reason to play at Harrah’s every time.
· Cross sells property events (shows, promotions, etc.) and amenities (hotel, restaurants, etc.). Ensures each customer interaction results in increased customer confidence in Total Rewards.
· Promotes and executes customer promotions flawlessly.
· Ensures integrity and confidentiality of all customer data. Complies with all state, federal and regulatory policies and procedures.
ADDITIONAL JOB DUTIES:
· Serves as Caesars Rewards and customer service role model for other employees.
· Understands, values, and supports Caesars Rewards program and special events, promotions, and player programs.
· Handles problem situations using Service Recovery tools.
· Is knowledgeable about competitors’ programs and can make favorable comparisons.
· Greet and depart bus passengers following script.
· Assist in player tracking when asked.
· Execute promotional plan.
· Creates and maintains customer accounts using Harrah’s computer systems. Ensures data is accurate and maintains integrity of data.
· Issues comps in accordance with comp and guidelines.
· Collaborates with work-group and all support departments to ensure player satisfaction. Communicates all relevant information to co-workers and management to maintain consistency and avoid potential problems. Works with team members to achieve common goals.
· Distribute Prizes (Cash or Gift)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High school diploma or GED required.
· 1-2 years of customer service experience preferred
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to fulfill the obligations of this position.
· Able to respond to visual and auditory cues
· Able to meet service standards throughout the shift
· Able to speak, read, write and understand English
· Able to work independently with minimal supervision
· Able to respond calmly and make rational decisions when handling customer needs and concerns
· Basic Computer skills (WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Able to type 35 words per minute
· Able to use 10 key
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Able to lift and/or carry objects weighing up to 10 pounds
· Able to continuously maneuver around office including the ability to bend, crouch, kneel, twist and work at a desk
· Able to move quickly around entire property and stand for long periods of time
· Must be able to work with and tolerate areas containing varying noise and temperature levels, illumination, vibration, crowds, and areas with second hand smoke
· Must be able to work at a fast pace, efficiently.
· Must be able to respond to visual, olfactory and aural cues.
· Must be able to operate in mentally and physically stressful situations
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
Preference is given to Ak-Chin community members and members of other recognized Arizona tribes.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).