Caesars Rewards Representative- Full Time
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Customer Service: Greets and welcomes customers with a smile as a company representative. Serves as Caesars Rewards and customer service role model for other employees. Understands, values, and supports Caesars Rewards program and special events, promotions, and player programs. Resolves customer issues according to the FOCUS Handling Problem Situations model using Service Recovery tools. Constantly seeks ways to improve friendly, helpful service and reduce customer waiting time to positively impact department’s customer service ratings.
* Sales: Effectively and enthusiastically communicates the benefits of the customer loyalty program and provides players with a compelling reason to play at Harrah’s every time. Cross sells property events (shows, promotions, etc.) and amenities (hotel, restaurants, etc.). Encourages Caesars Rewards Partners (Visa etc.). Ensures each customer interaction results in increased customer confidence in Caesars Rewards. Is knowledgeable about competitors’ programs and can make favorable comparisons. Promotes and executes customer promotions flawlessly.
* Account Management: Creates and maintains customer accounts using Harrah’s computer systems. Verifies each guest’s information including address, email, driver’s license etc. Issues comps in accordance with department comp and guidelines. Ensures data are accurate and maintains integrity of data.
Teamwork & Values
* Teamwork: Collaborates with work-group and all support departments to ensure player satisfaction. Communicates all relevant information to co-workers and management to maintain consistency and avoid potential problems. Works with team members to achieve common goals.
* Confidentiality/Integrity: Ensures integrity and confidentiality of all customer data. Complies with all state, federal and regulatory policies and procedures.
* Greet and depart bus passengers following script.
o Fill out appropriate paperwork (check out and check-in)
General Skills Required
* Familiarity of Casino Management System (CMS) (preferred)
* Basic Computer skills (WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint, etc.)
* Able to type 35 words per minute
* Able to use 10 key
* 1 Year Customer Service experience
* Ability to maintain composure and excellent guest elations under all circumstances
* Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
o Taking direction from multiple Leads/Supervisors/Managers from multiple areas
* Maintain upbeat and positive attitude across multiple tasks and environments
* Ability to multi-task
* Shift Flexibility
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
* Able to type
* Able to lift and/or carry objects weighing up to 10 pounds
* Able to meet service standards throughout the shift
* Able to respond to visual and auditory cues
* Able to continuously maneuver around office including the ability to bend, crouch, kneel, twist and work at a desk
* Able to move quickly around entire property and stand for long periods of time
* Able to speak, read, write and understand English
* Able to work independently with minimal supervision
* Able to respond calmly and make rational decisions when handling customer needs and concerns
* Able to work in areas containing second hand smoke
* Able to work in noisy environment