Provides fast, friendly andexcellent service to every customer, every time while cleaning and setting uprestaurant tables. Maintains properlevels of required supplies and high level of cleanliness in assigned areas atall times.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Remove dirty dishes, soiled linen, glassware andsilver from table and countertops, then carries items back to the dishwashingarea in an approved manner.
Maintain an adequate level of required suppliesat all times.
Maintain a high standard of cleanliness inassigned areas at all times.
Replenish ice in coke machine and bar area,replacing condiments in proper area..
Reset tables in a prompt and efficient manner,keeping floor area under table clean.
Work with the servers, as a team, to provideexcellent and ongoing service to our guests.
Adhere to regulatory, departmental and companypolicies.
ADDITIONAL JOB DUTIES:
Other duties as assigned.
Refill water glasses and coffee cups asrequired.
Act as a role model to other employees andalways present oneself as a credit to Harrah’s, and encourages others to do thesame.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED preferred
The requirements listed arerepresentative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to fulfill theobligations of this position.
- Must be able to balance a service tray on shoulder.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- Must be able to demonstrate basic communications skills in English during interactions with guest, co-workers and management staff.
- Must have a sense of urgency and react to changing business demands.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKENVIRONMENT:
The physical demandsdescribed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to maneuver to all areas of assigned restaurant throughout entire shift.
- Must be able to lift trays and bus tubs with heavy items at shoulder level.
- Must be able to clean tables in a timely fashion.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and be able to reach across tables.
- Must be able to push or pull 300 lbs. on a cart or dolly.
- Must be able to stoop and bend as necessary.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondary smoke.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful situations.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.
Preference is given to Ak-Chin community members and members of otherrecognized Arizona tribes.
This isnot necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties,requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job,management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require thatother or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g.emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technicaldevelopments).