Business Process Improvement Manager
Business and Process Improvement is about giving peoplethe processes and tools required to identify value creation opportunities, andhelping all employees work together across the organization to leverage theseopportunities. By using a common improvement language and methodology acrossthe family of Caesars Entertainment-affiliated resort hotels, and casinos, andother businesses ("Caesars Entertainment" or the "Company") the goal is toincorporate consistency, rigor, and discipline into all of our decision-makingand execution processes. The improvement methodology Caesars Entertainment hasadopted is an enhanced Six Sigma process incorporating Lean & Kaizenevents.The Manager of Business and Process Improvement/SiteLeader will provide the leadership to drive continuous improvement in alignmentwith Company goals and customer service at their property. Furthermore, the Manger shall oversee thecreation of reports and will report out to property senior management on allaspects of the BPI and Customer Service initiatives. Responsibilities include, but are not limitedto, planning, managing, and delivering on all Business and Process Improvementactivities at the property's revenue/cost centers to ensure that they extractmaximum value out of their continuous improvement activities. The Manager will add value by helping tobuild capability at the property to improve their processes so that theirperformance continuously improves and EBITA benefit targets are met, while maintaining a close and collaborative working relationshipwith the property senior management team. Further, the Manager of Business and Process Improvement will serve as a champion for the Service and Sales Cultureand drive continuous improvement in these highly measured areas of theirproperty. The scope of this positionincludes the entire property; however the focus will be on those projects thatwill have the greatest impact on the property's performance.
· HighSchool Diploma or GED required
- Degree qualified in a business or technical discipline or an equivalent combination of experience and education, and proficient with statistical measures and methods.
- An advanced degree, ideally in a quantitative field, will be well regarded.
- Must have at least 5 years of leadership experience
The requirements listed arerepresentative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to fulfill theobligations of this position.
- Must have 5 years or more leadership experience in roles reporting directly to property management
- Cross functional and project team experience
- Knowledgeable in company's strategies and change philosophies
- Strong communicator; works collaboratively and maintains positive working relationships
- Able to see the "big picture" (visionary)
- Proactive and objective
- Results oriented and trustworthy
- Works comfortably with all levels of the organization
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Excellent communication skills
- Successful completion of Managerlap
- High level of energy, enthusiasm and passion for improving the customer experience
- Work weekends and high volume periods when needed
- Proficient in CMS, LMS, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demandsdescribed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to maneuver to all areas of the casino.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, reach, kneel, twist and grip items when necessary.
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a typewriter, computer 10-key adding machine, photocopy machine, fax machine and telephone.
- Must be able to respond calmly and make rational decisions when handling guests' demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
- Occasional exposure to moving mechanical parts, outside weather conditions and extreme heat
- Must be able to work in areas containing high noise levels and secondary smoke
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful situations
- Must be able to safely work with paint chemicals including but not limited to: paint removers, latex, adhesives, gases, chlorine
- Must be able to safely handle substances that may contain blood borne pathogens