Bingo Host - On Call
Responsible for Bingo floorSales, Cashiering, Prize master, and Caller while providing superior guestservice.
· Upbeat personality for all interactions withguests and fellow employees.
· Proactive in anticipating customer needs bycontinually searching for hands and customers in need of service.
· Handle customer disputes to ensure that allguests have an enjoyable experience.
· Become familiar with all guests, rememberingnames and little facts.
· Possesses strong money handling skills inselling paper and paying off winners.
· Knowledge of documentation required intransactions.
· Possesses a thorough working knowledge of thevarious Bingo games and equipment.
· Basic knowledge of other services and gamesoffered at this property.
· Knowledge of department policies and proceduresincluding those pertaining to Federal and Regulatory laws and department guidelines.
· Exercises appropriate discretion in identifyingsituations that require management attention.
· Knowledge of calendar and special promotions andthe ability to communicate them to the Bingo guests through one-on-oneinteractions and announcements.
· Coordinates with Bingo Supervisor and Securityto detect and prevent attempts to cheat or damage gaming equipment and toidentify floor irregularities to a Bingo Supervisor, Bingo Manager or CasinoManager.
· Acts as a role model and always presents oneselfas a credit to Harrah's and encourages others to do the same.
· Must be flexible to work scheduled shifts andpositions including providing coverage for staffing and business needs.
· Other duties as assigned
· High school diploma or equivalent experience ispreferred.
· 1-3 years of customer service experiencerequired
The requirements listed arerepresentative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to fulfill theobligations of this position.
· Must possess strong money handling anddocumentation skills.
· Must have knowledge of casino rules, proceduresand regulations pertaining to Bingo Operations.
· Must be able to get along with co-workers andwork as a team across departments and levels of management.
· Must present a well-groomed appearance.
· Abilityto uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations andrecognize standards required by a regulated business
The physical demandsdescribed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must be able to maneuver to all areas of theBingo Hall.
· Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds.
· Must be able to push and pull up to 75 pounds
· Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, twist andgrip items.
· Must be able to walk and be on feet for longperiods of time.
· Must have sense of urgency and keep up withfast-paced business practices.
· Must be able to work calmly and professionallyin stressful situations.
· Must be able to tolerate areas containingsecondary smoke, high-noise levels, bright lights and dust.
· Excellent vision (including peripheral) isneeded for game security.
· Must be able to read, write, speak andunderstand English.
· Must be able to respond to visual and auralcues.
Preference is given toAk-Chin community members and members of other recognized Arizona tribes. Thisis not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties,requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, managementreserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other ordifferent tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies,changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).