Bingo Host Lead
Monitor and assists in the dailyBingo floor operations, ensuring that courteous, prompt and outstanding serviceis provided by all employees.
· Responsible for monitoring the work of the teammembers when a supervisor is unavailable.
· Responsible for monitoring legal compliance withfederal, state and gaming laws, in addition to Company, property and departmentstandards.
· Provide guidance and appropriate direction toBingo Hosts to perform his/her responsibilities
· Provide positive and corrective feedbackreceived from observations to supervisor and/or manager
· Exhibitssound, decision-making qualities;
· Motivates personnel and exhibits effectivesupervisory skills
· Responsible for counting and verifying funds
· Possesses a thorough working knowledge of thevarious games and equipment in Bingo
· Exercises appropriate discretion in identifyingsituations that require management attention
· Observes, verifies and supervises all jackpot orother large payout transactions within the gaming area assigned, countersigningjackpot checks where appropriate
· Familiar with the federal currency transactionreporting guidelines and implements the same
· Oversees all significant monetary exchanges toensure prompt and accurate execution of every transaction
· Daily schedule to include 50% of shift observingBingo staff on the Bingo floor when not assigned to a specific area/task
· Open and /or close Bingo, process money to andfrom hosts, monitor cashier terminals, maintain shift reports as well asgenerated reports in and between departments, operate session in a timelymanner as business demands.
· Complete assigned tasks in a timely manner toinclude calculating the sales and banks of: cashiers, floor-agents and pull-tabagents. Count, verify and confirm cashiers, agent's banks, and sales drops.
· When needed Bingo Leads are expected to performBingo Host job duties including Bingo Caller
· Builds a rapport and coordinates daily functionswith support services departments, especially Marketing
· Acts as role model; always presents oneself as acredit to Harrah's and encourages others to do the same
· Provide support and advocacy for management,company, property or departmental initiative and decisions
· Provides superior guest service
· Projects a positive upbeat, energetic attitude
· LPerforms other duties as assigned
· High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalentexperience is required
· 1-3 years previous experience in either Slots,Keno or Bingo preferred
The requirements listed arerepresentative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to fulfill theobligations of this position.
· Possess strong supervisory and leadershipskills
· Mustproject professionalism and possess excellent verbal and written communicationskills
· Knowledgeof casino rules, regulations and procedures pertinent to Casino Operations ofSlots, Keno or Bingo required
· Demonstratedability to get along with co-workers and work as a team across departments andlevels of management
· Mustbe able to read, write, speak and understand English
· Mustbe flexible and able to work all shifts as needed
· Presenta well-groomed appearance and be energetic and outgoing
· Inaddition, it is recommended that all internal candidates complete the ExploringSupervisor Opportunities (ESO) readiness activities
· Abilityto uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations andrecognize standards required by a regulated business
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demandsdescribed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must be able to maneuver to all areas of thecasino
· Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
· Must be willing to assist in keeping the casinoclean
· Must be willing to approach and converse withstrangers
· Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, twist andgrip items
· Must be able to walk and be on feet for longperiods of time
· Must have sense of urgency and keep up withfast-paced business practices
· Must be able to work calmly and professionallyin stressful situations
· Must be able to tolerate areas containingsecondary smoke, high-noise levels, bright lights and dust.
· Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues
Preference is given to Ak-Chin community members and members ofother recognized Arizona tribes.
This isnot necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties,requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job,management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require thatother or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g.emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technicaldevelopments).