Bell Person Part Time
Greet guests as they arrive anddepart from the hotel, assist guests with their luggage, suggest uniqueexperiences, answer questions and build memorable relationships with ourguests.
· Assists guestswith their luggage as they arrive or depart and provide appropriate luggageticket.
· Offer directionalinformation, driving/hotel related.
· Builds relationshipswhile interacting with guests over an extended period of time.
· Assist guestswith answering questions; seek out answers when unclear and follow-up withguest.
· Explainsaccommodations, promotions, appointments and equipment to guests.
· Must be able to lift75 pounds.
· Must be able torun and stand up to 10 hours per day.
· Must be able towork outside in extreme weather conditions.
· Makes suggestionsto guests of all hotel facilities and their location and offers to be offurther assistance upon request.
· Able to drivetransportation (golf cart) assisting guests to and from their room.
* Outgoing personality
· HighSchool Diploma or GED required.
· One-year ofDoorman/Bellman experience preferred.
The requirements listed arerepresentative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to fulfill theobligations of this position.
· Must be able tospeak, read, write and understand English.
· A valid AZDrivers License and successful Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) preferred.
· Computerexperience and proficiency in Word, Excel and Internet Use is preferred.
· Must have theability to deal with a variety of people in a courteous and professionalmanner.
· Knowledge ofcasino and hotel amenities preferred.
· Knowledge oflocal area preferred.
· Must bepersonable and energetic.
· Must present awell groomed appearance.
· Must perform dutieswith a sense of urgency.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demandsdescribed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to handle large/heavy items up to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to stand, stoop, twist, reach, kneel, grip and bend in the execution of normal duties.
- Must be able to run and stand up to 10 hours per day.
- Must be able to work outside in extreme weather conditions.
· Must be able towork with and tolerate areas containing varying noise and temperature levels,illumination, vibration, crowds, and areas with second hand smoke
· Must be able towork at a fast pace, efficiently.
· Must be able torespond to visual, olfactory and aural cues.
· Must be able tooperate in mentally and physically stressful situations
· Must be able towork a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays