The server is responsible for providing friendly, excellent, world-class service to guests in a high volume, fast-paced banquet dining facility.
- Provides a great experience for every guest every time through courteous interaction.
- Server is responsible for the complete knowledge and service of food and drinks. Server is also responsible to carry a maximum of 12 drinks on a beverage tray to help expedite beverage service.
- Server must be able to anticipate needs and situations before they happen.
- He or she must have a keen sense of timing and be capable of discreetly speeding up or slowing down as necessary and be able to respond to guest's request for Food and Beverage.
- Server should be able to maneuver in a confined area while handling full trays including round large ovals for the delivery of food to customer.
- Server must be able to handle trays full of dishes, push bus carts back to dish room, clear tables, manipulate tray-jacks and seat guests when necessary.
- Server is responsible for cleaning, stocking areas, refilling/cleaning S&P shakers, and making sure Banquet storage area is organize after leaving from shift.
- Server's attitude towards the guests should be friendly, cheerful and accommodating at all times.
- Server are responsible to assist in carrying and transporting banquet tables and chairs to their designated areas.
Mobility and dexterity to lift, carry and serve trays of food weighing up to 30 lbs. Previous food service or banquet experience. Good customer and communication skills. Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English. Ability to get along with co-workers in a team environment and under stress as volume of business increases. Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues. Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondary smoke. Must be 19 years or older. Must present a well-groomed appearance. Must have a sense of urgency and react to changing business demands.