Banquet Server - Full Time
The server is responsiblefor providing friendly, excellent, world-class service to guests in a high volume,fast-paced banquet dining facility.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Provides a great experience for every guestevery time through courteous interactions.
Server is responsible for the complete knowledgeand service of food and drinks.
Server must be able to anticipate needs andsituations before they happen.
Must have a keen sense of timing and be capableof discreetly speeding up or slowing down as necessary.
Server is responsible for cleaning, stockingareas, refilling condiments and ensuring the banquet storage room is organized.
Server's attitude towards the guests should befriendly, cheerful and accommodating at all times
Assist with the transporting of banquetequipment including but not limited to banquet tables and chairs.
ADDITIONAL JOB DUTIES:
- Other duties as assigned
he physical demandsdescribed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to maneuver to all areas of assigned banquet area throughout entire shift.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to push or pull 300 lbs. on a cart or dolly.
- Must be able to maneuver from banquet area to kitchen area and back to banquet area bringing customers their food and beverage orders during entire shift.
- Must be able to lift trays with food above shoulder level.
- Must be able to tolerate high temperatures located in the kitchen area.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondary smoke.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful situations.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.
- Must be able to maneuver in a confined area while handling full trays including but not limited to large oval trays containing food.
- Must be able to handle trays full of dishes, clear tables, manipulate tray-jacks and seat guests when necessary.
- Must be able to carry a beverage tray containing up to 12 drinks.