Audio Visual Technician- A/V- Full Time (Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino)
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists in the safety, proper maintenance, repair and technical work of any stage sets, meeting spaces and conventions.
- Assists in necessary, the collected effort of any technical work needed for stage/meeting space set-up and breakdown.
- Ensures proper lighting for stage and conventions.
- Lighting reinforcement of all stage presentation or convention or special projects.
- Operates motorized vehicles, i.e. hydraulic and electrically powered hi-reach (man lift) and hand tools.
- Promotes Harrah’s and acts in a professional and courteous manner.
- Exhibits a positive outgoing personality.
- Acts a role model and always presents oneself as a credit to Harrah’s and encourages others to do the same.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
- Sets up and maintains the sound and lighting systems in entertainment areas.
- Operates the sound and light systems for assigned shows and events.
- Assists in setup and strike of band equipment for different acts in entertainment venues
- Handles all tech requests from set up.
- Handles all department set up needs from setting up/tearing down staging to putting up banners for events
Therequirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or abilityrequired to fulfill the obligations of this position.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Three years experience in setup of sound, lighting and audio/visual systems required
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Thephysical demands described here are representative of those that must be met byan employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be flexible in a demanding environment.
- Must maintain a good attitude at all times.
- Must be open minded and willing to work and learn from a variety of other team members.
- Must be able to work in an environment ranging from controlled to moderately severe.
- Must be able to climb, stand, bend, and stoop.
- Must be able to work in cramped areas for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs.